I offer you:
YOGA, PILATES, CORRECTIVE EXERCISE, WEIGHT LOSS, NUTRITION, ASSISTED STRETCH, MEDITATION.
You learn to offer yourself INNER PEACE and SELF LOVE.
Invest in yourself, your lifestyle and your health.
I highly recommend Embody Flow Alignment, Biotensegrity Conditioning, and Mobility Endurance Training.
A combination of breath release, stretch flow, meditation, and climbing into yourself will help you reconnect to your body. In this session, you will repair, restore and replenish your energy and recenter your focus. Explore your limits within the grace of embodying aligned flow state. Live it.
This method will create heat and functionality at the core of your body while simultaneously isolate your skeletal mechanics; creating stretch, torque, and pliability in your soft tissues.
Your body works under isometric tension while withstanding its structural integrity, we call this "tensegrity." Exercises like shoulder screws, the Pilates roll-up, ragdoll and Warrior Postures from Yoga, will all be included in your tensegrity assessment.
After your tensegrity assessment, you will begin conditioning phases, to improve strength in your connective tissue and musculoskeletal system. These phases are set in an individualist order, as a way to measure your specific progress. As the body becomes conditioned to moving naturally, as it should, the intensity and duration of your session will increase. You will always have a dynamic warm up and static portion of your session and be expected to perform self-myofascial release properly, to increase hydration in soft tissue as well as promote circulation throughout your body.
Designed for the over achiever, the body builder, the athlete who is never wrong! In this sequence you will only do mobility drills which will consist of the most subtle forms of isolation you can imagine. You will relearn how each joint is supposed to function and be glad you didn't forget!
Integrated Life Energy
These fitness programs encourage thoughtful movement and breathing patterns as well as create space in the human body, mind, and spirit. My goal, for you, is to establish functional core stability, while improving joint mobility, coordination, strength and muscular repair.
“The molecules that make up cells and the cells that comprise tissues continually turn over; it is the maintenance of pattern integrity that we call ‘life’. Pattern is a manifestation of structure and structural stability results from establishment of spatial relationships that bring individually destabilized structural elements into balance.”
-Donald Ingber, MD, PhD
- American Heart Association: CPR Certified
- Steel Mace and Club bells: Onit
- RMAXInternational: Club Bell Yoga:Washington
- Fascia Research Congress: Berlin, Germany
- Contemplative Ethics Meditation: Tibet House
- Melt Method: Hand and Foot Training:NYC
- Thai Yoga Massage: Sunshine School Chaing Mai, Thailand
National Academy of Sports Medicine:
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Fitness Nutrition Specialization
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Weight loss Specialization
- Ishta Yoga: Restorative Yoga Certified
New York Open Center: Prenatal Yoga Certified
- New York Yoga: Vinyasa Yoga Certified
- Smart workout: Pilates Mat/Reformer Certified
- Balanced Body: Pilates Chair Certified
- Connecticut Center For Massage Therapy:LMT
- Marymount Manhattan College: BA in Performing Arts
- Greater Hartford Academy of the Performing Arts: High school